These days, candidates want to have a strong and successful career. A job’s salary is one of the most obvious considerations when applying for it. IBPS PO pays their probationary officers well, which is one of the reasons why so many recent graduates try to get this job every year.
The benefits are part of the many perks of the job and encourage the employee to stay in the banking field. The IBPS PO salary structure, in addition to the basic pay, includes various components such as Medical Allowances, Travel, House Rent Allowance, Leave Fare Concessions, etc.
What is the IBPS PO Salary and Allowance?
According to the bipartite settlement, the IBPS PO salary revision takes place regularly. Here is some of the latest information:
- The basic pay of IBPS PO is Rs 23700/-(Increment in 4 stages-Salary after Increment-Rs 30560/-, Salary after the Second Increment-Rs 32850/-, Salary after the Third Increment-Rs 42020/-).
- The house rent allowance can range from 7.0 to 9.0 percent of the basic salary, depending on where a person is posted.
- Dearness Allowance (DA) is 39.8% of basic pay (varies depending on inflation rates). Dearness allowances are revised every three months by the All India Consumer Price Index.
- The special allowance (SA) is about 7.75% of the basic salary.
- The City Compensatory Allowance (CCA) varies from place to place, depending on the area of posting, and it is about 3% or 4%.
How To Prepare The IBPS PO Syllabus?
In this article, we will discuss the details of the IBPS PO salary structure and the IBPS PO syllabus that you must go through, to understand all the benefits of the salary structure, with basic pay and all the allowances each officer gets and what you need to do to achieve it.
Defining the weightage of the IBPS PO syllabus is extremely important. They may refer to the BYJU’S Exam Prep for guidance, mock tests, courses, and discussions with mentors.
The IBPS PO Exam Syllabus is divided into three parts.
- Interview Process
The candidates appearing for the IBPS PO exam must clear all the rounds to get on the merit list. In order to accomplish this, one must thoroughly familiarise themselves with the syllabus and devise an effective strategy for studying for the exam. So, let’s take a look at the IBPS PO 2022 exam syllabus for Prelims and Mains.
IBPS PO Exam Prelims Syllabus:
The first round of the IBPS PO Exam is the IBPS PO Preliminary Exam. The applicants who pass the preliminary exam will be allowed to take the mains exam. The IBPS PO Preliminary Exam has three main components: Reasoning Ability, Mathematics Skills, and the English Language.
- English Language: This includes a wide range of skills like Reading and Comprehension, Sentence Connectors, Cloze Tests, Error Detection, Fill-in-the-blanks, Para Jumbles, etc.
- Mathematics Skills: Number Series, Simplification, Quadratic Equations, Data Interpretation, Arithmetic Problems, Quantity-based questions, etc.
- Reasoning Ability: Alphanumeric Series, Ranking/Direction/Alphabet, TestData Sufficiency, Coded Inequalities, Seating Arrangement, Puzzle, Tabulation.
IBPS PO Exam Mains Syllabus:
After the prelims, the candidate is eligible for the mains exam, where the syllabus includes the Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus, General Awareness Syllabus, Reasoning & Computer Aptitude Syllabus, English Language Syllabus, and a descriptive test.
- English Language: Grammar, Vocabulary, Fill in the Blanks, Sentence Improvement, Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehensions, Detecting Errors, etc.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: Syllogism, Input-output, Verbal Reasoning, Seating Arrangement, Networking, Technologies, Data Sufficiency, Coding-decoding, Logical Reasoning, Computer Aptitude, and some miscellaneous questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Simplification, Profit and Loss, Percentage, Permutation and Combination Problems, Interest, Time and Work, Probability, Average, Mixture and Alignments, Speed, Time and Distance, etc.
- General Awareness: Financial Awareness, Basic Economy, Static Awareness, General Knowledge, Current Affairs
- Descriptive Paper: This includes both letter writing and essay writing.
With the help of the above details, you can understand the syllabus quite easily and prepare well to achieve success in this competitive exam. Prepare a strategy that suits you and march on towards your goals without any inhibitions.